JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.
Join our Community!
Join our Community!
Little Sprouts Canton is now hiring Child Care Assistants! In this role you will assist/help create fun yet educational lesson plans as well as keep the classroom clean and organized. You will also be responsible for ensuring the daily care of our children which may include changing diapers, potty training, and cleaning up big messes made by little people. You will also need to communicate with parents on a regular basis to ensure the best care for their child. If you aren’t afraid to be silly, get a little messy, and get lots of hugs… this job is for you! Apply Now!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months of experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Coursework in early childhood education or child development
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Professional Child Care in a Licensed Facility
- Fingerprint/background eligibility from Michigan Workforce [https://miltcpartnership. org]
Mandatory Must Haves [Required]:
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Training
- Infant Safe Sleep Training
- Health & Safety Training for Licensed Child Care Providers Course 1 & Course 2 [https://go. miregistry. org]
- Current Health Appraisal and Negative TB Results [within 1-year]
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR & First Aid Certified
- CDA [preferred]
- First Shift Hours: 9am-4:30pm [projected schedule]
- Weekends Off
- Holidays Off
- 1 week Summer Vacation [paid after 1y]
- 2 week Christmas Vacation [paid after 1y]
- Paid 1 Hour Lunch [onsite only]
- Paid Training
- Christmas Bonus
... and building strong, lifelong, organic relations with community!